I love how cute she looks in the first pic but the second one shows more the height difference. Trust me this month was VERY difficult to get a picture of her next to the bear... boy she is just all over the place.
So I put this blog together so every month you can see how much she has growing. I was doing this on our main blog thegannettfamily.blogspot.com and I had a friend ask me if there was anyway to only view the pics of her growing, so she didn't have to search back through the blog. This is my solution!! :) Hope this makes it easier to watch her grow!
Mom. Wife. Graphic Designer. Photographer. Sewer. Friend. Blogger. Sister & Daughter! I put together this blog so our friends and family can see our family grow no matter where the Air Force takes us!
No comments:
Post a Comment